Saturday, January 30, 2010

Up and Running

Too much of my life has been spent on the computer this week!  Partly, it was the process of setting up new equipment in place of old, transferring files from old to new, then making it all work (especially my old 2004 version of Quick Books Pro).  Now that almost everything is in place I'm enjoying the speed and agility of our new HP (I could be talking about a sports car!).

Thankfully, I have client work coming in and my creative juices are flowing again.  Before my 2pm appointment this afternoon, however, I have another timely project to address: FRIENDSHIP BREAD - AGAIN!!  I have to do something about all the starter; it seems my friends want the bread but not the starter!  Who can blame them: almost everyone I know works in the real world and can't spend 10 days tending starter.

So, again there will be beautiful baking aroma coming from our kitchen resulting in 8 more cakes - all chocolate and some with "extras".  More later.....

No comments:

Post a Comment