Monday, January 4, 2010

Harps, Slipcovers, Friendship Cake and Cello

In the last 24 hours:

  • A beautiful concert at St. Mary Catholic Church by the Rappahannock Harp Ensemble; six lovely harpists with a variety of harps playing Christmas music.  My friends Vickie and Ed joined me, making it an especially delightful evening!
  • Back to Little Bug Studio work with a slipcover pinfit appointment this afternoon.
  • Baked Chocolate Friendship Cake tonight (thanks, Blaire, for the starter!).  Two cakes are cooling in the kitchen and two batches of starter are beginning their ten day cycle. Cake (and/or starter) anyone??
  • I practiced later than usual this evening and have added "Lightly Row" to my repertoire of "Twinkle" and "French Folk Song".  I'm looking forward to my fifth lesson on Thursday with Rebekah Caulk

No comments:

Post a Comment