Friday, January 8, 2010

Another snowy day??

We woke up to a dusting of snow which is what we expected.  Around 8:30a, it started to really SNOW!  It's sunny now (at 2:30p) but there's still a 2" accumulation out there....which has been a pleasant surprise!

For those of you praying for little Matthew, our cousin, please continue.  The update I read today (see my profile and the blog I follow named "Furi-Blog" to get details) was good, but it's not over.  Thank you for your prayers and good thoughts for our family.

Had a very informative cello lesson with Rebekah yesterday: left hand index finger (#1) placement is extremely important.  The tips she gave me were invaluable, but it will still take a lot of work to get that planted firmly in my little old brain!

More work done on the "Fit Project".  I'm really enjoying this!

No comments:

Post a Comment