Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Tuesday night at Miss Molly's

Here I am in Maryland at my mom's house....it's late (for us), shortly after 10pm.  I'm getting sleepy and I know my mom is, too, having just arrived back to her home after a 3 week vacation cruise to Australia.  She'll probably be up for a while, though, since two big suitcases are still sitting on her bed to be opened and unpacked.

Soon, I'll be going upstairs to my room to cuddle up with a book that's sure to put me to sleep within a paragraph or two, but it will feel good to know I don't have to be up at a time certain in the morning.

My agenda for the day:  Prepare the 4 packs of Friendship Cake starters that I have been "carting" around with me since I left Fredericksburg on Monday.  The product will be 8 cakes: half chocolate and half vanilla.  It will take most of the morning, if not the day, preparing, baking, and prepping for gifting and/or storage.  THEN, there will be MORE starter being born from these batches which I hope to "gift" along with the cake! I just can't bring myself to kill it!!

Enough, now.  I'm going to bed and will have Friendship Cake dreams for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment