Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Catching Up....

It's been a while since I've updated, so here's what's been happening in our lives since March!

April 8, 2012
My mother, Molly Baker, had her 90th birthday.  My sister Marilyn and I joined Mom and many friends for a big celebration at Wicomico Shores Country Club in Maryland.
April 15, 2012
Our granddaughter Eva Wiznerowicz received her First Communion at St. Michael  Church in Richmond, VA.
Spring 2012 - Michael built our long-dreamed of deck.  This was our favorite place to spend our evenings this past summer when, from July to the end of October, we had rain-free lovely outdoor weather.




April and May - Michael painted our living room and dining room, crafted custom molding and installed wood blinds.




June - My sister, Sister Marilyn Baker celebrated her 50th Jubilee as a Sister of Providence.
L to R: Molly, Molly's sister Phyllis Gervasi, Sister Marilyn, Blaire, me, Eva, Mimi and James.

Marilyn at her reception into the novitiate at St. Mary of the Woods, Indiana, with our parents, Bill and Molly in 1962.

September - our vacation at Crater Lake, Oregon.

Summer and Fall - I'm still studying cello!
Portland's Community Music Center Orchestra - Summer Concert


November - Thanksgiving at Molly's House







No comments:

Post a Comment