Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day in San Antonio, Texas

We arrived at my Aunt Dee Dee's house on Sunday afternoon and had a great dinner with my cousins and uncle.  I was also able to get more information on the family tree!

Today Dee Dee took us into town for great mexican food at Casa Rio on the "River Walk", followed by a river boat cruise on the San Antonio River. We visited the Alamo and the Market Square, then wrapped up the afternoon with our second round of Margueritas - Yum!

Absolutely great weather makes us wish we could stay a little longer, but we head out tomorrow morning for El Paso, a full day's driving at over 600 miles.  See you then!



1 comment:

  1. I was born in Pasadena Texas (now I think it's a part of Houston) (but never really lived there)....

    ReplyDelete