Thursday, September 23, 2010

Family Connections

It's been many years since our Aunt Dee Dee (my Dad's youngest sister) has been able to visit us here. What a treat to have her meet our growing family - and the weather was perfect, too!



Adults (left to right) My husband Michael Gnat, my sister Marilyn Baker, dear friend Sandy Callanan (her husband Paul is taking this photo), my daughter Blaire (Liz), her husband James Wiznerowicz, me, my mom Molly Baker, and our Aunt Dee Dee.  Eva and Mimi are in the foreground.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Peg! Beautiful family.
    Thanks for your comment. I guess you misread. it was my sister-in-law. I never had any sisters. She married my oldest brother when I was little. I became an aunt in 3rd grade. Her name was Alvern Haynes. It is just a sad story about her kids. No wonder she had a stroke. Thanks for your prayers.
    Shirley

    ReplyDelete